The aim of the Centre is to help the owners and managers of SMEs, and indeed micro businesses, in Northern Ireland to achieve their business goals. This is the case whether they already have a clear vision of where their business is going or if they wish to explore a range of possibilities for the future. Specifically, the Centre seeks to address leadership and management development as well as the business performance needs of SMEs.
Drawing upon the Ulster Business School’s 40 years’ experience in fostering the development of businesses, and particularly in supporting SMEs, the Centre seeks to complement and enhance existing business support initiatives.
- Lectures and Masterclasses
- Short Courses - current business issues through business improvement initiatives
- Business Mentoring and Coaching
- Extended Business Development Programmes
- Accessing Business Venture Teams drawn from postgraduate and undergraduate programmes through work placements, short-term internships or ‘live’ consultancy projects; and
- Accessing key support networks and contacts as well as relevant research output.